Premiere Props announced today that they will be auctioning iconic Hollywood memorabilia on Saturday, July 30 and Sunday, July 31 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
- Michael Jackson’s signature Swarovski crystal glove from his “Thriller” era; a stage-worn Swarovski crystal helmet from his “Triumph” tour (1981); a black fedora from his stage performance of “Billie Jean”; sunglasses from the “Victory” tour and a Jacksons inscribed crystal belt from his early Motown years
- Ringo Starr’s 1968 Ford Mustang – cherry 1968 Ford Mustang originally owned and customized by Ringo Starr with original signed pink slip
- Britney Spears’ custom coat from “Live from Las Vegas”
- Justin Bieber’s autographed jean
- Jimi Hendrix’s vest that was given to Johnny Cash
- “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” – The Terminator’s (Arnold Schwarzenegger) breakaway sunglasses worn in the finale of the film where he fights the female Terminator. **The glasses are broken and in pieces
- “Star Wars” – original pieces of the Death Star and other props from the trilogy
- “Star Trek” – Mr. Spock’s (Leonard Nimoy) original set of Vulcan ears worn in various films
- “The Ten Commandments” – A throne chair that was used by many of the leads
- “Planet of the Apes” – full size figures of Charlton Heston and Apes with original costumes from the 1968 film and a Charlton Heston Flight Jacket
- “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” – Robert Redford’s hat
- “Sex and the City” – Carrie Bradshaw’s (Sarah Jessica Parker) dress
- “Batman and Robin” – Batgirl’s (Yvonne Craig) costume from the iconic television series
“We have such a huge array of important and very recognizable costumes and props from some of the biggest stars in the world,” stated Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “From Michael Jackson and Britney Spears to Charlton Heston and Leonard Nimoy, there is something for everyone.”
In total there will be over 1000 items going up for auction.
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/ and http://www.liveauctioneers.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the July Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT. For more information, please visit http://www.premiereprops.com or http://www.hollywoodliveauctions.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.